At Gulf Coast Caring Solutions we are dedicated to assisting elderly people and their families develop plans for long-term care and living arrangements. We will provide the following geriatric care services for you and your loved one:
- Conduct care-planning assessments to identify problems and develop a plan of care.
- Screen, arrange, and monitor in-home help or other services, including assistance in hiring a qualified caregiver for home care.
- Provide short- or long-term eldercare assistance for those engaged in local or long distance caregiving.
- Review financial, legal, or medical issues and offer referrals to geriatric specialists.
- Provide crisis intervention.
- Act as a liaison to families at a distance, overseeing care, and quickly alerting families to problems – especially important when families are engaged in long distance caregiving for a loved one.
- Assist with moving an older person to or from a retirement complex, assisted care home, or nursing home.
- Provide consumer education and advocacy.
- Provide bill pay assistance.
As National Certified Guardians we also provide professional guardianship services.
A guardian is an individual who is court appointed to make decisions for some who is determined incompetent to manage their finances and make personal care decisions.